Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

elena.pekt@gmail.com




Hello my new friend .

I am very glad, that you became interested by me. I will try, that you have not been disappointed in me and have learnt more concerning me. But I as would like to study you better. I ask, that you wrote concerning you directly in more details. You see "the First sight" allows to see only that is obvious. And when you study people better, character traits, sights can change, and it is cardinal.

I will well inform you a little concerning me directly.

As you know, my name - Elena. Excuse me if I do many errors in the letter. If to you something is not clear, you ask me again.

Well time has arrived to continue history concerning itself. My age of 24 years, growth: 168, weight: 51 kg. I never was married and, hence, unfortunately, I have no children. But I would like to have the child. I yet do not know, how many I would like to have children, I while in it was not defined. I have no bad habits, I do not smoke, and I do not drink alcohol, if only in small quantity on holiday. From alcohol I drink only red wine. From food I prefer the Russian kitchen.

I wish to find the person who would love and respected me. I think, that good relations between the man and the woman should be constructed on trust and respect to each other. I think, that we should learn each other better that our relations were stronger.

Please, also inform me concerning you directly. I do not search for the friend on correspondence.

I search for the special person to become my best friend, to develop true love, and to marry.

If you speak with me for the sake of entertainment, please, do not spend for nothing time.

I wish to be with you frank, therefore you also should be frank with me!!!

On character I the cheerful person, try to enjoy each moment of my life and to overcome with a smile all difficulties of my lonely life. In leisure I like to go to cinema and to listen to music of various directions on we wash mood.

Than you like to be occupied in leisure?

Also I very much like to prepare, to bake various tasty pies to tea. Usually I like to apply slightly imagination in cooking.

I would like to set to you some questions.

Why you have decided to find the friend through the Internet?

You long search for love on the Internet?

On it I finish the letter, and very much I wait your answer.
Elena



The Bat! (v4.0.11) UNREG

91.144.161.135 (Mari El)

No comments:

Post a Comment