Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, January 12, 2009

honest_olg@yahoo.com


Hello!!!! Let to be presented. My name is Olga. I from Russia. To me of 28 years. I saw your structure on a site

www.acqinter.ru also has decided to write to you as your structure very much has liked me also I would like to find out better you certainly

If you not against. It will be the small letter as I want to know as it works. If you are interested

Me you can write that on my address honest_olg@yahoo.com

I shall wait for your letter all heart. Bye


The Bat! (v3.99.24) Professional



96.9.131.55

6 comments:

  1. Yep.. She had me for a couple emails.. Same pic.. I actually have 3 more.. Too bad. Nice pics.. If is too good to be true, it is.. May whoever they are rot in hell for they have no humanity in their soul. Soul-less shitheads.. Thanks for saving me time ( and money ) with this site.. Regards, Rob =+)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is full nonsense. I perfectly know you. She cannot be scammers. I of her met in Russia
    When worked in this country. I as did not expect to see her on this site. That here has written that mr ScumAlert
    It is full lie. It seems to me that at him has failed to adjust with her relations and he has decided to revenge thus.
    She not the liar. I do not believe in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is up to her to prove her innocence now. She has been made aware of this posting and I have explained to her how she can prove her intentions have been truthfully represented. And "Peter" just for the record, forgive me, your written English is quite similar to hers and your note here was posted about 15 minutes after I got an email from her claiming this was just a "revenge tactic". I think its time you (both) find a new pic and email address.. Unfortunately for the world, there are many.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well that pretty much seals the deal.. I didn't get the proof I was looking for or a response here from trying to prove her innocence / honesty.. Anyone that is smart enough to search for her email address honest_olg@yahoo.com should now feel confident that she's not for real and just another soul-less scammer that only has pain in her / his heart / inentions..

    ReplyDelete
  5. The comment from 'Peter', is actually from the scammer.
    This type of scam is actually conducted by small groups of men, usually operating from the Mari El republic.

    ReplyDelete