Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Monday, January 5, 2009

caroskane1@yahoo.de

Sent:1/5/2009 7:32:53 AM block member
Hi Dear, How are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as it is my great pleasure to contact you in having communication with you, please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future’s will be very happy if you can write me back through my email (caroskane1@yahoo.de)or you give me your email address so that we can start communication, exchange pictures and get to know all about each other. I will be waiting to hear from you, if you care write me back let me know your option. I wish you all the best for your day. Your new friend. Miss Carolina.

Member ID: 75755

No comments:

Post a Comment