Spokeo!

Christian-Filipina

Christian Filipina Asian Ladies Dating 700x100 wide animated banner 1

Saturday, December 27, 2008

fatimatusanii1_love@yahoo.com

Hello Handsome........
How are you doing..??.. I guess all is well with you, I am new to this dating site and as i was browsing through the site...I came across your profile which i had interest in..I wanted to show you my interest in knowing you by writing to you this letter...Do not let my age bother you because ages is just a number and a blessing from God..But love is from the heart..I am a very respectful lady...I'm single with no kids, Never been married, But been in hard times and bad moment.. I am seeking to meet some one caring,faithful,communicative,loyal,generous,understanding,future driven,honest,truthful to be with in a long term relationship,Courtship or married ,Some one with Good life principles to set an example to our children in the near future,God fearing person..Some caring,faithful,communicative,loyal,generous,understanding,future driven,honest,truthful to be with in a long term relationship,Courtship or married ,Some one with Good life principles to set an example to our children in the near future,God fearing person..Some Some one with Good life principles to set an example to our children in the near future,God fearing person..Some one who knows what to offer in life to a woman,Ready to share poverty,richness,failure and victory together,is whom i have always been dreaming to meet in my life.i will share the rest of my life with and settle down with him..If you're interested in getting to know me more..write me through my id mail which is fatimatusanii1_love@yahoo.com l will be waiting to hear from you anytime soon..I hope the blessing of God reaches you...And hope you have a great moment...Take care...I will be willing to reciever you with open arms u can also add me on yahoo
message my id so we can chat? l thank you very and hope to do so for me and chart to know each more very more okey dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment